Terms and Conditions
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflects the following data: the business owner ofwww.agrointerurb.es is Inter Urb SLU (hereinafter InterUrb), established for this purpose in the Esclusa Road No 11, Building Galia Puerto 1st floor, 41011 Sevilla, Spain CIF: B91898528. Contact Email:email@example.com
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal InterUrb attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.agrointerurb.es provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to InterUrb or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that InterUrb offers through its website and by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems InterUrb, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. InterUrb reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public security or in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication. In any case, InterUrb not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: InterUrb meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing approved the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may ask InterUrb, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. It also advises that InterUrb fulfills the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: InterUrb by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property from its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by InterUrb or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the content on this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of InterUrb. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property ownership InterUrb. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of InterUrb.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: InterUrb. is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: InterUrb reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that InterUrb links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, InterUrb not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case InterUrb assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10.GENERALIDADES: InterUrb pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11.MODIFICACIÓN OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: InterUrb may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the user and InterUrb by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Madrid.